WHAT NEXT FOR AUTO-ENROLMENT?
- What are the options post-2018, e.g. compulsion, auto-escalation, increasing minimum contributions
- What are the risks of raising contributions – will people opt-out?
- Should more people be included in auto-enrolment?
- Simplification – does Government need to make compliance easier for small companies?
- Moderator: John Greenwood, Editor, Corporate Adviser
- Jim Bligh , Head of Public Services, CBI
- Chris Curry, Director, Pensions Policy Institute (PPI)
- John Monks, Trustee Director, NOW: Pensions
- Jonathan Lipkin, Director, Investment Management Association